Q: Cases like: "I did not received unlock key" or "When will I receive unlock key?"
A: For correct unlock key request procedure, please open install.txt file that is included in php script zip archive. Everything is explained there, but just in case you missed something, here are the main steps you need to take to receive unlock key:
1) Locate file which need to be edited prior to requesting unlock key, name of the file you can find in install.txt file!
2) You have to enter your email in this file. If you fail to do that, you will NOT receive unlock key.
3) Now you need to install script. Follow instructions in install.txt file (usual php/mysql scripts installation procedure).
4) Now you have to execute file where you entered your email address and where you will enter unlock key.
5) To execute that file browse thru links in admin area, or simply use script as always, and you will execute it soon.
6) Once you will see screen LIKE THIS
instead of your script - you just requested unlock key!
7) If you did not requested unlock key by executing file where it will be entered, then unlock key can not be delivered!
8) Unlock key request procedure is automated and depends on four things. First is that you enetered correct domain name where script wil be installed in form after the purchase, second is entering correct email address where you want to receive unlock key in file that is mentioned in script installation instructions, third is executing correct file in admin area of the script to initiate unlock key request and fourth is that you paid for script and your payment is not fraud. Since unlock key request and generation is automated, we can not send you unlock key if you did not requested it by executing script admin area (explained above), or if you entered incorrect email address.